A long time ago, when I was mutilating the craft of fiction, I came across writer’s software that had handy forms for working out characters, scenes, plots and story submissions. They didn’t quite fit my needs, so I built my own. As I’ve been blogging on heavy topics such as power, conflict, grief, shock and depression, I thought I’d present these much lighter files before I overload everyone’s brain with the darkest depths of the human condition!
Please understand, these are really old Microsoft Word files. They are in my maiden name and quite possibly, some of the formatting may be shuffled around, depending on what version of Word you are running. You should be able to type straight into them and re-save them under your own file names. For my Mac buddies, they will open in Pages. What formatting carnage could ensue from that, I don’t know. If it’s a terrible mess, please accept my sincere apologies.
They are virus, macro and malware free. These links will take you back to their source on my website. Hit the link and the file will download to your system. It won’t open in your browser.
You may alter, pass on or use these files however you please: just as long as it is non commercial use.
- Character Development Form http://www.virtual-desk.com.au/ArtiosStoryForms/CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FORM.DOC
- Story and Chapter Overview Form http://www.virtual-desk.com.au/ArtiosStoryForms/STORY AND CHAPTER OVERVIEW FORM.DOC
- Story Submission Record http://www.virtual-desk.com.au/ArtiosStoryForms/STORY SUBMISSION RECORD.DOC
- Science Fiction / Fantasy Character Development Form http://www.virtual-desk.com.au/ArtiosStoryForms/SCIFI CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FORM.DOC
- Science Fiction / Fantasy Location Form http://www.virtual-desk.com.au/ArtiosStoryForms/SCIFI LOCATION FORM.DOC